Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

Reactions
City
APO
State
Non-US
Country
United States
Does PilotAssist 2 work over 80 mph? If not, my 2017 XC90 was able to go 85 mph on PilotAssist which may mean it already has PA3. Thanks, David
PS: I love the car more each time I get behind the wheel. :)
My 2019 XC90 cuts off at 85mph (136kph). 2 months fresh out of the factory... should be PA3 right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Candaceb

Reactions
City
GASTONIA
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
Camaro SS
Hi everyone! I'm Candace from NC. I've been looking at 2005 and 2006 XC90s on and off for about a year now and am ready to pull the trigger. This will be primarily for my daughter to drive. I don't know anyone who has driven a Volvo and need help. Please give me your thoughts about these years and any potential issues I should look out for. Any info is much appreciated!

VolvoFan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Hi everyone! I'm Candace from NC. I've been looking at 2005 and 2006 XC90s on and off for about a year now and am ready to pull the trigger. This will be primarily for my daughter to drive. I don't know anyone who has driven a Volvo and need help. Please give me your thoughts about these years and any potential issues I should look out for. Any info is much appreciated!
Welcome!

Zakwani

Reactions
City
Seeb
State
Non-US
Country
Oman
What I Drive
XC 90 inscription / 2018
Welcome to the Volvo XC90 Forum. Please take a moment and introduce yourself, tell us what you currently drive or just say "Hi".[welcome]

Thanks again for joining, and welcome aboard!
Hello everyone,

I drive an XC 90 T6 inscription 2018

nicksp

Reactions
City
Los Angeles
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2004 XC90 T5 AWD
Hi everyone. I am Nick in Los Angeles and just recently purchased a brand new (to me) 2004 XC90 T5 AWD and am happy to be here.

LonestarXC90

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Hi everyone. I am Nick in Los Angeles and just recently purchased a brand new (to me) 2004 XC90 T5 AWD and am happy to be here.
Welcome Nick

Suzette

Reactions
City
Cornwall
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2006 XC90 V8
I just came home with my new, for me anyway, XC90 2006. I upgraded from a Saturn Vue 2003 that I loved and grateful for. Stella, yes she was a she, and I will miss her. So now it's a HE of course and need to baptize him. Haven't found a name yet. There's some issues and hope I will get a bit of help from you all good folks..... I'm sure I will.

LonestarXC90

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
I just came home with my new, for me anyway, XC90 2006. I upgraded from a Saturn Vue 2003 that I loved and grateful for. Stella, yes she was a she, and I will miss her. So now it's a HE of course and need to baptize him. Haven't found a name yet. There's some issues and hope I will get a bit of help from you all good folks..... I'm sure I will.
Congrats!

Mjkik76

Reactions
City
Prospect
State
KY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 XC90
Hello! I have a 2017 XC90 Momentum that I bought last year, huge upgrade for me from a 2007 Chevy Suburban which is now solely the Home Depot runner. Nettie was “slightly” used with 7000 miles. She is Osmium Gray and a bit quirky, but I love her dearly. Previously I had owned 3 VWs so I have had my share of European car quirks. LOL.

VolvoFan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Hello! I have a 2017 XC90 Momentum that I bought last year, huge upgrade for me from a 2007 Chevy Suburban which is now solely the Home Depot runner. Nettie was “slightly” used with 7000 miles. She is Osmium Gray and a bit quirky, but I love her dearly. Previously I had owned 3 VWs so I have had my share of European car quirks. LOL.

Congrats

kp28697

Reactions
City
Raleigh
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
Work
Hey Everyone,

I am an owner of a 2019 XC90 Inscription T6 I got in April. So far been pretty impressed with the drive and the only issue was with the turn signal malfunction which I was able to fix by taking it into Volvo. Looking to read comments on hacks and accessories that people have purchased and/or used. Also, looking to use this forum for answering questions I have about "Blue Steel" (what I named my XC90).

Thanks,
Kishan

IMG_9696.JPG

VolvoFan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Congrats!

Hey Everyone,

I am an owner of a 2019 XC90 Inscription T6 I got in April. So far been pretty impressed with the drive and the only issue was with the turn signal malfunction which I was able to fix by taking it into Volvo. Looking to read comments on hacks and accessories that people have purchased and/or used. Also, looking to use this forum for answering questions I have about "Blue Steel" (what I named my XC90).

Thanks,
Kishan

View attachment 287

Saabman

Reactions
City
NSW
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
SAAB 9-5 1999
Giday,

Well currently a SAAB owner for 30 odd years but they dont make anything bigger than a 5 seater :( so with the family growing Im currently about to change marques and on the Hunt for an XC90 (in Eastern Australia)

Reactions
City
Newcastle Staffs
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
XC90 D5 R-Design 2010
Welcome to the Volvo XC90 Forum. Please take a moment and introduce yourself, tell us what you currently drive or just say "Hi".[welcome]

Thanks again for joining, and welcome aboard!
HI All, had many Volvo's over the years still good value for money.....Cheers Silver Fox

Sdejager2

Reactions
City
Moorreesburg
State
Non-US
Country
South Africa
What I Drive
2013 XC60 D5 AWD Geartronic
Hi Volvo ppl, I'm all the way from South Africa, got my first Volvo in January, this year, 2019, and I'll never look at another brand ever again. I have the XC60 AWD D5 Geartronic...twin turbo powerhouse! SUV and bloody fast! Love it...

Deante3

Reactions
City
Minot
State
ND
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 XC90 T6 Inscription
Hi Volvo enthusiasts! I currently own a 2018 XC90 Inscription Bright Silver Metallic, bought back in 2017 and absolutely loving it ever since.

Attachments

VolvoFan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Hi Volvo enthusiasts! I currently own a 2018 XC90 Inscription Bright Silver Metallic, bought back in 2017 and absolutely loving it ever since.
Welcome!

cubaroo

Reactions
City
Denver
State
CO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 XC90 Momentum
Hello everyone. Just leased my first Volvo, a 2019 XC90 momentum. I've been in love this car for a couple years. So excited to finally be driving one.

Reactions
City
Falkirk
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
2010 D5 AWD manual
Hi All,
Just had my XC 90 for a couple of months and loving it so far. I've had a couple of Volvo saloons in the past and always liked the quality.
I managed to find a 2010 D5 with only 45K miles! Only thing I've done so far is put in better light bulbs. Anything I should be looking out for? I've seen terms like VIDA and Polestsar being used amongst owners, but I'm not sure what they are, or even if they apply to my car.
Anyway, glad to be here. Thanks for having me.

EddieG5

Reactions
City
Chicago
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 XC90
Just got 2019 XC90 this weekend and a Chicago snow storm hit the next day, right on time!