Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

Does PilotAssist 2 work over 80 mph? If not, my 2017 XC90 was able to go 85 mph on PilotAssist which may mean it already has PA3. Thanks, David
PS: I love the car more each time I get behind the wheel. :)
My 2019 XC90 cuts off at 85mph (136kph). 2 months fresh out of the factory... should be PA3 right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Candaceb

Hi everyone! I'm Candace from NC. I've been looking at 2005 and 2006 XC90s on and off for about a year now and am ready to pull the trigger. This will be primarily for my daughter to drive. I don't know anyone who has driven a Volvo and need help. Please give me your thoughts about these years and any potential issues I should look out for. Any info is much appreciated!

VolvoFan

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everyone! I'm Candace from NC. I've been looking at 2005 and 2006 XC90s on and off for about a year now and am ready to pull the trigger. This will be primarily for my daughter to drive. I don't know anyone who has driven a Volvo and need help. Please give me your thoughts about these years and any potential issues I should look out for. Any info is much appreciated!
Welcome!

nicksp

Hi everyone. I am Nick in Los Angeles and just recently purchased a brand new (to me) 2004 XC90 T5 AWD and am happy to be here.

Suzette

I just came home with my new, for me anyway, XC90 2006. I upgraded from a Saturn Vue 2003 that I loved and grateful for. Stella, yes she was a she, and I will miss her. So now it's a HE of course and need to baptize him. Haven't found a name yet. There's some issues and hope I will get a bit of help from you all good folks..... I'm sure I will.

LonestarXC90

I just came home with my new, for me anyway, XC90 2006. I upgraded from a Saturn Vue 2003 that I loved and grateful for. Stella, yes she was a she, and I will miss her. So now it's a HE of course and need to baptize him. Haven't found a name yet. There's some issues and hope I will get a bit of help from you all good folks..... I'm sure I will.
Congrats!

Mjkik76

Hello! I have a 2017 XC90 Momentum that I bought last year, huge upgrade for me from a 2007 Chevy Suburban which is now solely the Home Depot runner. Nettie was “slightly” used with 7000 miles. She is Osmium Gray and a bit quirky, but I love her dearly. Previously I had owned 3 VWs so I have had my share of European car quirks. LOL.

VolvoFan

Administrator
Staff member
Hello! I have a 2017 XC90 Momentum that I bought last year, huge upgrade for me from a 2007 Chevy Suburban which is now solely the Home Depot runner. Nettie was “slightly” used with 7000 miles. She is Osmium Gray and a bit quirky, but I love her dearly. Previously I had owned 3 VWs so I have had my share of European car quirks. LOL.

Congrats

kp28697

Hey Everyone,

I am an owner of a 2019 XC90 Inscription T6 I got in April. So far been pretty impressed with the drive and the only issue was with the turn signal malfunction which I was able to fix by taking it into Volvo. Looking to read comments on hacks and accessories that people have purchased and/or used. Also, looking to use this forum for answering questions I have about "Blue Steel" (what I named my XC90).

Thanks,
Kishan

IMG_9696.JPG

VolvoFan

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats!

Hey Everyone,

I am an owner of a 2019 XC90 Inscription T6 I got in April. So far been pretty impressed with the drive and the only issue was with the turn signal malfunction which I was able to fix by taking it into Volvo. Looking to read comments on hacks and accessories that people have purchased and/or used. Also, looking to use this forum for answering questions I have about "Blue Steel" (what I named my XC90).

Thanks,
Kishan

View attachment 287

Saabman

Giday,

Well currently a SAAB owner for 30 odd years but they dont make anything bigger than a 5 seater :( so with the family growing Im currently about to change marques and on the Hunt for an XC90 (in Eastern Australia)

Sdejager2

Hi Volvo ppl, I'm all the way from South Africa, got my first Volvo in January, this year, 2019, and I'll never look at another brand ever again. I have the XC60 AWD D5 Geartronic...twin turbo powerhouse! SUV and bloody fast! Love it...