Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

Welcome[welcome]

Hi All. I live in Central Florida (near to Disney WorId!) and just bought my first Volvo. It is the 2019 XC90 T6 R Design. I've had it for around 2 weeks, and love most things about it, but there are a couple of issues with the interior that I find a bit frustrating and wonder what others on this forum thought?

My first issue is with the relative lack of storage space in the front of the cabin. I have owned a few different "family friendly" SUV's and find that the XC90 has the least storage space of all the SUV's I have owned. I also find not having somewhere I can rest my right arm whilst driving a little frustrating. Having a larger center console would address both of these issues. What do others think?

Also, I find that the 2 drink holders contained in the rear center seat rest are extremely small. So much so, that neither of my children's beakers can fit in them. I would love to know the rationale of the Volvo designers that made the rear drink holders smaller than the two front ones? As a result, my children either have to get much smaller beakers, or rest their current beakers on the floor. Their beakers are not that big (diameters are slightly larger than a can of soda), so I don't think I am being unfair in saying that the rear drink holders design could have been a bit better.

Other than these minor gripes, I love my new XC90. The driving experience is spectacular, and it is so technologically advanced, that I am waiting for the software upgrade where it will calculate and file my taxes for me!

Hi All, just introducing myself, live in Houston, own a pearl white XC90 T6 AWD with Amber interior. Love it.

Greetings from Germany! I’m US military employee, so got a US spec at an amazing price: $50900 for 2019 XC90 AWD T5 Momentum, Denim Blue, Black Leather, Advanced and Multimedia packages, 2nd row pull-up sun curtains, child booster seat integrated, Heated Rear Seats

No tax either ;)

Greetings from Germany! I’m US military employee, so got a US spec at an amazing price: $50900 for 2019 XC90 AWD T5 Momentum, Denim Blue, Black Leather, Advanced and Multimedia packages, 2nd row pull-up sun curtains, child booster seat integrated, Heated Rear Seats

No tax either ;)
Congrats and welcome aboard

Greetings all! Introducing myself to the group. Just added a new Volvo to the family after previously driving two generations of S60, a V60 Cross Country and now a 2019 XC90 T6 Momentum. Really enjoying the evolution of Volvo line!

Greetings all! Introducing myself to the group. Just added a new Volvo to the family after previously driving two generations of S60, a V60 Cross Country and now a 2019 XC90 T6 Momentum. Really enjoying the evolution of Volvo line!
Welcome @diallog

Hello everyone! Introducing myself from Central IL and I just got my first Volvo (XC40 T5 Momentum) in July and so far really enjoying it. I hope it offers me years of trouble free enjoyment!

Hello everyone. 2 months ago I traded my 2011 S60 T6 for a 2019 XC90 T6 Momentum, Osmium Grey with Maroon interior. Thanks to Kris Rifas YouTube review of his XC90 I had to get one for myself. What a awesome car, this is my 8th Volvo. Volvo For Life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello. Just introducing myself to the group. 2016 xc90 inscription which we've had for 2 years and have recently paid off. It basically has everything but HUD. xc90.jpg