City
Suffolk
State
VA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Volvo XC 90
What does it mean when this warning light comes on? I cannot manually adjust air suspension now with buttons in rear cargo compartment. Is there an easy fix?

SwissXC90

Reactions
City
Cross Country
State
Non-US
Country
Switzerland
What does it mean when this warning light comes on? I cannot manually adjust air suspension now with buttons in rear cargo compartment. Is there an easy fix?
Yes. The easy fix is: take it to a Volvo dealer, wait one or two days, hand over cash and drive home.

Any other fix is much harder, involving training, diagnostic equipment, repair facilities, vehicle lifts, the right tools for the job, and spare parts, and time.
But you are free to choose :D

Seriously: without diagnostic equipment, and knowledge and training, it is impossible to tell what is wrong with your car.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 XC90
So what do you do if that happens several time on the trip to the mountains but when you get to warmer weather and bring it in, there is no code showing. BTW how we fixed it in the mountains, is replaced the fuse, and warmed it up to above freezing for a couple days. But low and behold when we kept it out at night before we were driving back (temps dropped to about 0 F and the light came on. Luckily it was already lifted most of the way and was high enough to have some suspension left. By the time we got to warmer weather and restarted the car all was back to normal. However Volvo won't fix anything now. What a PIA.

dloftis

Reactions
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 volvo xc90, 2006 VW Beetle cov
Ours does the same thing. Seems when below freezing and wet/snow weather, the light illuminates. I wonder if the snow, ice builds up on the suspension air bags and the warning comes on; just a thought. Then when warmer weather arrives (next day), the light / warning goes away. We do not have trouble any other time.