Burtman198

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 XC90 Inscription
Seen a new 2017 XC90 at the grocery store the other. Talked to the owner for a while, 3rd Volvo, very happy with purchased. Went to my local Volvo Dealer to get a price and was told that they don't have the prices yet on the different options and packages. Even went onto the Volvo web-site and you can only build the 2016 XC90. I find this funny that the dealer has a few 2017 but has no price list yet to build. Ones on lot does not have the packages that I was looking for. I found on line that I can configure a new 2017 but does not show prices. Also I see that you can know get the T6 inscription without the third row seats but was told that is not offered in the USA market.

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Seen a new 2017 XC90 at the grocery store the other. Talked to the owner for a while, 3rd Volvo, very happy with purchased. Went to my local Volvo Dealer to get a price and was told that they don't have the prices yet on the different options and packages. Even went onto the Volvo web-site and you can only build the 2016 XC90. I find this funny that the dealer has a few 2017 but has no price list yet to build. Ones on lot does not have the packages that I was looking for. I found on line that I can configure a new 2017 but does not show prices. Also I see that you can know get the T6 inscription without the third row seats but was told that is not offered in the USA market.
That sounds weird because I got a call on August 31st from my local dealer to stop by for end of month deal on 2017 XC90. I agree the website doesn't let you configure 2017 yet, however I was able to see the option pricing of Volvo-A Plan program. The momentum plus package is now almost half the price and includes Apple Car Play.

Also TrueCar.com let's you configure 2017 XC90 so you can check out prices there.

kirr19

Reactions
State
MA
Country
United States
What I Drive
xc90 2017
check out 2017 prices on kelly blue book. KBB is best place to check for latest model price

That sounds weird because I got a call on August 31st from my local dealer to stop by for end of month deal on 2017 XC90. I agree the website doesn't let you configure 2017 yet, however I was able to see the option pricing of Volvo-A Plan program. The momentum plus package is now almost half the price and includes Apple Car Play.

Also TrueCar.com let's you configure 2017 XC90 so you can check out prices there.
check out 2017 prices on kelly blue book. KBB is best place to check for latest model price

Reactions
State
CT
Country
United States
What I Drive
Jeep
Apple Car Play is not standard on Momentum? And do you meant momentum is 1/2 price of what it was for 2015?

Looking to get one of these soon.

Reactions
State
CT
Country
United States
What I Drive
Jeep
CarPlay is standard on Plus package

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
CarPlay is standard on Plus package
Yeah that's I meant. Car play was a separate option for 2016, it is included in momentum plus pacakage. Same goes for Thor headlights, they are standard on 2017, and the price is half of the momentum package compared to last year.