Msidafix

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 XC90
I just got my 2016 Inscription back from the dealership after normal maintenance. I was very disappointed with the new system update. The biggest issue for me is when I put the car in reverse the rear camera only comes on by default and I have to select the 3D option each time. Prior to the update 3D was on by default. I can't find where I can reset the default. Does anyone know how to change the default reverse options?

crewcabrob

Reactions
State
NE
Country
United States
What I Drive
XC90 Inscription
No, but I would love to know if there is a setting for that. I would like 360 degree camera each time for reverse

Rob

SRG963

Reactions
State
SC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 XC90 Inscription
Agreed, 360 by default would be great.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
XC90 2016
I don't have the issue myself, always shows on 360 when I reverse. I guess that you need to register this in your driver settings.

SRG963

Reactions
State
SC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 XC90 Inscription
I don't have the issue myself, always shows on 360 when I reverse. I guess that you need to register this in your driver settings.
FWIW There are not settings for this on my Sensus. It's rear camera by default.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
XC90 2016
In Driver profile you can store (or not) a lot of the settings. There is in it an option to not change settings (like a protection mode). If that option is on and the default setting is rear view camera then each time you will have to change the option to have 360 back.

Reactions
City
Litchfield Park
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
21 XC90 T8
According to the manual:

Selecting the camera's basic view when reversing
With Auto Camera Reverse Activation selected, the driver can also choose the camera view to be used when reversing: the rear view or 360° view*.
Tap Settings in the center display's Top view.
Tap My CarPark Assist.
Select Rear View Instead of 360° to set the rear view as default.