Reliability of the new XC90

I am considering a new XC90 and have been trying to find information on their reliability. It seems that many people are having issues so am wondering whether I should wait for the 2017 model to see whether those issues will be worked out.

Also, another thing I am wondering is if I do purchase and get a lemon, will I have to bring it back to the **same** dealer that sold it for them to repair it or will any Volvo dealer do?

Thanks!

PS, if this is not the correct forum for this question, I am happy to post it in the correct location.

Thanks XC90Fan!

Anyone having issues with the reliability of the new XC90? What issues are you having?

Hi,

I am new to the forum and have same reliability concerns. Did you end up buying xc90 or still deciding? If so how has your experience been?

Thanks

I am sure a lot of the issues were already resolved. I just bought a XC90 built in March 2016. Hope it will be trouble free! I shall report back.

I am sure a lot of the issues were already resolved. I just bought a XC90 built in March 2016. Hope it will be trouble free! I shall report back.
Congratulations!!!! When you get a chance please share your pricing info on the thread you created earlier, to help us out :)

Edit: Nevermind, just viewed the other thread thanks! :D

We bought our XC90 on June 30, 2016 and have nothing but issues. in the shop over 30 days for 5 separate issues. We have contacted a lemon law lawyer now but the dealership is trying to get us into a new vehicle instead. Not sure what to do. Anyone else gone through the lemon law process or had a Volvo "Assisted Trade in"? Any help would be appreciated.

H