Silver Spring
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 XC90
Good morning everyone,

We have been focusing in at first on buying the 2017 model (probably Inscription/T6 version) but we have read enough negative feedback on this particular year that we're going to pass. In particular, one lease holder just turned in their 2017 car, and wrote a pretty scathing review on Edmunds. I think we've seen all we need to at this point. It's a shame, given how much we enjoyed a test drive of one used car, and it hitting a price point that we were comfortable with.

Before we give up on the idea of a used XC90 altogether, I'd like to ask - does anyone have an accumulated 2 years experience with the 2018 model? I am looking to see if Volvo managed to erase a good number of the issues with the model refresh.

Heimdall

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 XC90
I can tell you out of an RD T6 AWD 2+years of experience that.
1) brakes issue of premature wear front and rear pads & discs.
2) sunroof shade. Finally resolved.
3)the usual software bugs.

Asides from that. It’s alright

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dloftis

Reactions
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 volvo xc90, 2006 VW Beetle cov
We have owned ours since new in July, 2016. LOVE it! And I am a car nut. Own 5 old vehicles.
Would DEFINITELY buy again. Issues, yes. Software updates (free), brakes replaced early (we paid, wear item) but LOVE this vehicle. First Volvo we have owned and the 4 cylinder engines is just impressive!