Movan

Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 XC 90 Inscription
In order for the seat to adjust to my setting (rather than my wife's) when I unlock the car with my key, does my Seat memory always have to be the #1 button? Similar question for my wife and her key.

Also, how do I keep the settings on the Air Conditioning? For example, if I step out to get gas, the car turns off; when I start it again, it reverts to putting warm air on the floor, and I have to adjust the vent to the dash, and hit the AC button and adjust the fan speed.

Any pointers appreciated.

Heimdall

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 XC90
First question. No you can store at any location and your wife has to use other locations than the one you choose.

Second question. Setup all the settings you want to your liking including radio station/ app. And aircon. Then. Save all this to your profile which must have a linked fob/key already. Or at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Movan

Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 XC 90 Inscription
First question. No you can store at any location and your wife has to use other locations than the one you choose.

Second question. Setup all the settings you want to your liking including radio station/ app. And aircon. Then. Save all this to your profile which must have a linked fob/key already. Or at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Hemdall, I had looked in the owner's manual relating to saving my profile to a key but hadn't seen mention about setting A/C etc and then hitting Save. Is there somewhere else I should look in the manual? Best, Mil

Reactions
City
Lima
State
Non-US
Country
Peru
What I Drive
2019 XC 90
Everything is explained in the manual. Check it with patience and have fun !!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Maintenance, Warranty Issues & Troubleshooting 2