Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

tsourorf

Reactions
City
Christchurch
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
2017 Momentum Plus (UK)
Hey everyone! I'm a happy owner of a 2017 D5 XC90 in Christchurch, UK. So far, I'm loving it and I'm looking forward to enjoying driving this beast on long trips!!! :cool:

XC90-H

Reactions
City
Croydon
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
2018 XC90 Twin Engine (UK)
Welcome to the Volvo XC90 Forum. Please take a moment and introduce yourself, tell us what you currently drive or just say "Hi".[welcome]

Thanks again for joining, and welcome aboard!
Hello all. Another new forum member recruited.

Reactions
City
Gearhart
State
OR
Country
United States
What I Drive
2023 XC90
Hello! New (to this forum!) guy here in Oregon, USA. I’m a pretty old guy so I’ve had 7 Volvos, starting with an 1800S on OSD in 1966! In my life I’ve lost count but probably well over 3 dozen other cars, some of which were forgettable! But I recently got back into Volvos with the purchase of a new 2023 (last one the dealer had!) XC90 B6 for my wife’s daily driver. Very impressive & capable vehicle! I need this forum and sources like it since our last Volvos before this were a 2005 V70R and a 2006 XC70. So my Volvo knowledge is out of date! But I’ve been a car guy all my life and I’ll be happy to share w perspectives from other marques when I think it might help. Thanks for the welcome.

Cuttin

Reactions
City
Woodbridge
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2020 XC90 T6 Inscription
Hello! Just purchased a 2020 XC90 T6 Inscription CPO with 46k kms on it. Fully loaded lease return. This car has everything offered by Volvo. Was an incredible find. Volvo is not a manufacturer that was on my radar. I was researching luxury SUV's and through my research, the Volvo started to show up. I am frankly blown away how nice the vehicle is with all the amenities that make driving an absolute pleasure. My favourite feature is the concert hall Bowers & Wilkin stereo system. But there are just so many features in the vehicle that I love. I look forward to driving everyday and am the first to announce "I'll drive" any chance I get. I look forward to learning more about my first Volvo and learning all the hidden features this car has to offer!

Reactions
City
Matlock
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
XC90 T8 Recharge 2021
Hi I have just swapped from a V90, to an XC90 T8 Recharge. I live in Derbyshire in the UK, but I do a lot of (online) work with folk in the USA and Canada. I am a proud Grandad, so car will be full of pushchairs and nappies!

I am interested in connecting with other XC90 owners to get the best out of my car.

j.coxhead@lboro.ac.uk

Welcome to the Volvo XC90 Forum. Please take a moment and introduce yourself, tell us what you currently drive or just say "Hi".[welcome]

Thanks again for joining, and welcome aboard!

GeoLen

Reactions
City
Brookfield
State
CT
Country
United States
What I Drive
2024 XC90 T8 recharge
New to this forum. 2nd Volvo, wife has XC60.
interested in any response about system update I just had, which changed my projected electric mileage. I only get 1/2 real miles of what the dashboard says I have. Is that what everyone one else with a Plugin hybrid gets?

Bgdv1

Reactions
City
Butler
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2022 XC90 Inscription
Whats up everyone, We just picked up a super clean 2022 XC90 T6 Inscription. Loving the car, we upgraded from our Toyota 4Runner. IMG_3499.jpeg IMG_3499.jpeg

Hogych

Reactions
City
Lutry
State
Non-US
Country
Switzerland
What I Drive
Range Rover
My name is mark. I do call DIagnostics for garages work on many different types of cars and trying to solve an issue currently with the Volvo works apart from the turn signals and I have an error code B 15 D309 I will help anyone I can and hopefully you can help me too great to be here

skytech

Reactions
City
Vancouver
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2020 XC90 T6
Mike from BC, Canada here.
Just got a 2020 XC90 T6 Momentum that I'm getting set up for towing a travel trailer.
Had a '21 XC60 T8 that was great, but just wanted something with a bit more capacity.

bclogman

Reactions
City
Wake
State
KS
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Volvo XC90 T6 Inscription
Hello everyone. I just bought my first Volvo a 2016 XC90 T6 Inscription. I bought it used from a used car lot. I love the way it looks and drives but I am having some issues. After driving for an hour I parked and wathced a ball game and after 1-2 hours went to leave the game and hadn't made it out of the parking lot when the engine overheating light came on. Opened the hood and it doesn't appear hot. I did notice that the radiator fan is not running and the AC clutch won't engage.

I have tested every fuse and relay that I can find.
I have replaced the thermostat housing and the electric water pump. I disconnected where the wires plug into the radiator fan assembly. I connected a positive 12V to one of the big spades and a neg to the other on the fan. The fan moved just a little bit but won't turn. The fan is free and can be spun easily by hand. I then checked the voltage coming from the plug with the engine running and the AC on there is 3.2 volts. That doesn't seem right to me. Any advice? Thanks in advance.

kilog

Reactions
City
Douala
State
Non-US
Country
Cameroon
What I Drive
2004 XC90
Hello friends!

Glad to be here with my broken 2004 XC90 Diesel...which won't start since I took it to the car wash...
I hope to be able to restart it with the valuable help of the members of this forum.

Regards.