Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

tsourorf

Reactions
City
Christchurch
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
2017 Momentum Plus (UK)
Hey everyone! I'm a happy owner of a 2017 D5 XC90 in Christchurch, UK. So far, I'm loving it and I'm looking forward to enjoying driving this beast on long trips!!! :cool:

XC90-H

Reactions
City
Croydon
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
2018 XC90 Twin Engine (UK)
Welcome to the Volvo XC90 Forum. Please take a moment and introduce yourself, tell us what you currently drive or just say "Hi".[welcome]

Thanks again for joining, and welcome aboard!
Hello all. Another new forum member recruited.

Reactions
City
Gearhart
State
OR
Country
United States
What I Drive
2023 XC90
Hello! New (to this forum!) guy here in Oregon, USA. I’m a pretty old guy so I’ve had 7 Volvos, starting with an 1800S on OSD in 1966! In my life I’ve lost count but probably well over 3 dozen other cars, some of which were forgettable! But I recently got back into Volvos with the purchase of a new 2023 (last one the dealer had!) XC90 B6 for my wife’s daily driver. Very impressive & capable vehicle! I need this forum and sources like it since our last Volvos before this were a 2005 V70R and a 2006 XC70. So my Volvo knowledge is out of date! But I’ve been a car guy all my life and I’ll be happy to share w perspectives from other marques when I think it might help. Thanks for the welcome.

Reactions
City
Woodbridge
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2020 XC90 T6 Inscription
Hello! Just purchased a 2020 XC90 T6 Inscription CPO with 46k kms on it. Fully loaded lease return. This car has everything offered by Volvo. Was an incredible find. Volvo is not a manufacturer that was on my radar. I was researching luxury SUV's and through my research, the Volvo started to show up. I am frankly blown away how nice the vehicle is with all the amenities that make driving an absolute pleasure. My favourite feature is the concert hall Bowers & Wilkin stereo system. But there are just so many features in the vehicle that I love. I look forward to driving everyday and am the first to announce "I'll drive" any chance I get. I look forward to learning more about my first Volvo and learning all the hidden features this car has to offer!