Burtman198

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 XC90 Inscription
Need new tires for my 2017 inscription with 20" tires barley passed inspection. The Pirelli only has 22,000 on them I do not want them again. My other choses are the Michelin Premiere or Continental Cross Contact LX25.
Feed back would be appreciated ! Thank You

Reactions
State
MA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 xc90
I have the Michelin Premiere and they have a great ride. Didn't care for the Pirelli's

SwissXC90

Reactions
City
Cross Country
State
Non-US
Country
Switzerland
How many miles do you have on the Michelin. I am very disappointed that the Pirelli's only have 22,000 and needs to be replaced !
I have Pirelli’s for Summer and Continentals for Winter. Happy with both. I’m looking at having to replace my Continentals due to age rather than wear.

Tire wear is hugely dependent on driving style. At the extreme, you can wear out new tires in a few months if you continuously do burnouts, super hard starts and super hard stops, and corner at extremes of grip....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dloftis

Reactions
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 volvo xc90, 2006 VW Beetle cov
I replaced our Pirelli Scorpion originals with Continentals then Michelin Premiers (so on the 3rd set of tires at 70k miles).
I definitely prefer the Michelin's over the prior two mentioned. Would definitely buy the Michelin's again. Better ride and less road noise as well as better handling in all conditions.