Welcome to the #1 Volvo S90 Forum and Volvo S90 community dedicated to Volvo S90 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Volvo S90 Forum today!

Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

VolvoFan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Welcome to the Volvo S90 Forum. Please take a moment and introduce yourself, tell us what you currently drive or just say "Hi".[welcome]

Thanks again for joining, and welcome aboard!

Reactions
Bought a 2017 S90 T6 Inscription on June 1,' 17. Listed MSRP $67,775 Discount $10,000 + $500(due to being a Volvo Club Of America member/APlanbyVolvo). Onyx Black/Amber; Vision; Convenience; Climate; Metallic Paint; HUD; 20" Wheels; Spoiler; Polestar Optimized. Tim from San Luis Obispo, CA. Am selling my '04 VW Phaeton now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions
Greeting from the UK.
Mine is a 2017 inscription D4 In onyx with the winter pack, just 300 miles, paying 27,000 pounds for it tommorrow when I pick it up. Previous car was a 2012 Jaguar XF.(2.2 lux)

XC60Mike

Reactions
Welcome [MENTION=34]Carabind[/MENTION]

sido

Reactions
City
Fontenay sous bois
State
Non-US
Country
France
What I Drive
V90 CROSS COUNTRY
Bonjour de france Volvo V90 CROSS COUNTRY PRO 2019 D4

Reactions
City
Dartford
State
CO
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
XC40 T4 Incricption Pro 2019
hi to all

I have had my XC40 Inscription Pro for a year now and generally please with it, we have every up-grade and option available which made it quite expensive but to get a good spec this was our only option.
We chose the white with the red oxide leather which I'm very pleased with the color "I do like red leather" but can see after 4000 miles that the driver's side seat cushion is starting to collapse already, a bit poor considering how new it is, I have not mentioned it to the dealer yet but pretty sure they won't be too interested.
Overall I'm very pleased with it so far, It's quiet and smooth and just what I expected but the fuel economy is bad, to say the least from a relatively small engine, most of our previous cars have been german and the last two being Lexus, so Volvo had a lot to live up to, and have done a reasonable job of it.
Our last Volvo was a 740 SE estate in light blue metallic, we were so impressed at the time with it, and had all the equipment that we wanted and more, the best-heated seats ever, these were the day's when we had a local Volvo dealer to us and the customer care was exceptional.

Well that's it from sunny Kent
Happy driving everyone

Attachments

nunyazz

Reactions
City
Denham Springs
State
LA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Volvo S90 T6
Hello from Louisiana! Just purchased a (new to me) 2020 S90 T6. Loving her so far. Everything I ever wanted in a car.

Attachments

DCESQ

Reactions
City
Willingboro
State
NJ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 S90 T5
Hello, I purchased a 2017 s90 three years ago and I placed over 120K miles so far. The car runs great. My only problem is a coolant leak. Just trying to get information on the part to replace. It is on the driver's side of the engine and runs behind the starter. The leak is at the connection to the snap connection.

Thanks

Vancook

Reactions
City
rochester
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 S90
Hello, I own a 2017 S90, currently stranded out of town due to hitting a pothole and bending the rim. Does anyone have any input or advice on what other wheel from another vehicle I can put on it to get home? I'd use the dummy tire, but I'm about 600 miles from home. I've been to every tire/wheel store in the area and the Volvo Dealership is closed until Monday. Any advice appreciated. Thanks!

Reactions
City
Portland
State
OR
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 S90 T6
Hello I own a 2018 S90 T6. Yesterday I was driving to work, didn't see the stupid curbed island that petrudes out into the roadway, nails it hard, busted the left wheel and tire up. I'm looking to sale my remaining 3 wheels 2 with tires. I will post a separate thing to include the parts number ect. I won't charge the rates I've seen so far ill keep it affordable as possible

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V New Member Introduction 1