Burtman198

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 XC90 Inscription
Congrats ! Had mine just over a week. Takes some time to get use to all of the features. Great experience so far...........Enjoy the new Ride !

LonestarXC90

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Congrats!

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 Volvo XC90
I've had my 2017 SC90 Inscription for a month now. Magic Blue w/ amber interior. Air suspension, tech and other packages.

Just returned from a cross-country trip, so my odometer is pushing 3000 miles. What a fabulous car! The pilot assist works well even in downpour... the car acts like it's being powered by a team of reliable horses... they keep me pretty much on course with just an occasional light touch on the "reigns" (aka steering wheel). The lights are fantastic at illumining the way, especially with the automatic high/low beam feature. Automatic wipers are also helpful. Traction is excellent. I'm very tall (6'10") and my wife is normal; for both of us the comfort in this car is unparalleled. Mileage with premium gas was 27.2 on the highway, 26.2 overall for the trip. The B&O sound system is nothing short of phenomenal. Nothing has gone wrong. We are very pleased thus far.

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 Volvo XC90
Amazing indeed. Will be interesting to hear your impressions after a month or so...