Love my 2016 XC90 BUT!

Reactions
State
GA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 XC90 T6 Momentum
Can't say how much I love and respect my 2016 XC90. After searching high and low for a vehicle that would give me Performance, Safety, Luxury, and great fuel efficiency- I found it! And boy do I love this vehicle- that's why I signed-up for this forum. I want Volvo Management and other users to hear my feedback on this truly exceptional vehicle.

While I love almost everything about this SUV, we all know by now that software is the issue. After my last SW update old issues went away and new ones popped-up, such as: "Windscreen error" which includes ACC not working at all. I've also experienced MPG read-out issues on the drivers dashboard and temperature read-out issues, where the drivers dashboard temp gauge shows outside temp sometimes and then interior temp sometimes- when I expect to see outside Temp ALWAYS. SW is slow to react upon start-up and more...

All-in-all, I love the performance, but I have to admit the engine is a little "jumpy" at times, especially in Performance mode... Other than that- I LOVE THIS DAM CAR!!

Glad to provide feedback directly to Volvo if asked, thanks!

VolvoFan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Great feedback.

crewcabrob

Reactions
State
NE
Country
United States
What I Drive
XC90 Inscription
I agree, I love it. Mine has pretty much been flawless. I had the screen go black for about 5 minutes once, but no other gremlins. I do wish it was quicker to boot and transition on the touch screen.

My engine/transmission has performed with out issue too. Not even a hiccup in 6 months and 12,000+ miles.

Rob