skippy1977

Reactions
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Volvo XC90
I have had my T8 for 3 months now and I just discovered I do not have front fog lights. I have the button for the fog lights, and I have rear fog lights but none in the front. I purchased mine with the convenience package, vision package and climate package. It would seem to me that at least one of those would have included fog lights (if not already standard on a T8). I guess my question is: is this normal or did they just fail to install them during manufacturing? I've never had a car that had a button but didn't have the item the button is intended to control (plenty of dummy buttons but never an actual button).

crewcabrob

Reactions
State
NE
Country
United States
What I Drive
XC90 Inscription
I've never seen a T8 XC90 with fog lights. I'm pretty sure you can't get them from the factory.

skippy1977

Reactions
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Volvo XC90
You may be correct but that seems pretty dumb since the T6 has them.

vcRdesign

Reactions
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 xc90 bursting blue
This is too dumb I think! If Volvo wanted the t8 to have a distinction from the t6, removing the fog lamp should not have been it... anyway if the switch is already there, hopefully the wiring is there too. I see the front fog lamps online for about 250$.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mavi57

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Belgium
What I Drive
2017 XC90
Fog lights on T8 not possible due to battery cooling system in the emplacement of right fog light

RonXC

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
Fog lights on T8 not possible due to battery cooling system in the emplacement of right fog light
That makes sense.

skippy1977

Reactions
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Volvo XC90
That makes sense. My dealer had no idea why they weren't there. It is unfortunate though. I like the added visibility of fog lights on a foggy night plus the black plastic in their place looks a little cheap.