Welcome to Volvo XC90 Forum, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Driver door armrest XC90
0 Likes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Likes

Driver door armrest XC90

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    I have just taken delivery of an R Design XC90. Brilliant car in so many ways, but has anyone solved the problem of the drivers door armrest? The fitted armmrest is too low, the window cill too high, so there is nowhere to rest ones elbow. Raising the armrest by a couple of inches seems to be the answer, but I cant find anyone who sells a product to achieve this. Clearly it needs to be good quality and a match for the black interior. Any ideas?
    Ray

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Likes

I am sure you already tried adjusting your seat (height too) - just checking, to me it was never an issue...
    2017 XC90 RDesign Osmium Grey Polestar factory order with all available option except the towing trailer hitch

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Likes

Snaprest makes a high dollar door armrest pad that inserts into the door pull to secure itself, where most pads like Elbow Friend would just fall off when cornering with spirt. Not sure if they make one for Volvos.
    SnapRest(R) - The Instant Comfort Armrest. Ford F-150 (2009-14 ONLY) Premium leather version https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ZD0IJL4..._LW5SAbT6VBFQ7