dloftis

Reactions
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 volvo xc90, 2006 VW Beetle cov
Our 2016 XC90 was purchased new in July, 2016.
We have noticed over the past year the HUD Heads Up Display will not/ does not stay in position on the windshield.
Does anyone else have this problem?

We have tried to narrow it down to switching profiles with separate key fobs, etc. but cannot narrow it down as it happens using only one keyfob between door lock sequences.

We have NOT addressed this with the dealer YET but trying to get feedback from fellow XC90 owners first to see if anyone else has noticed this problem.

Btw, it DOES adjust right back going to the HUD display adjustment; just an annoyance from an owner standpoint.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Greece
What I Drive
XC90T8 2018
Our 2016 XC90 was purchased new in July, 2016.
We have noticed over the past year the HUD Heads Up Display will not/ does not stay in position on the windshield.
Does anyone else have this problem?

We have tried to narrow it down to switching profiles with separate key fobs, etc. but cannot narrow it down as it happens using only one keyfob between door lock sequences.

We have NOT addressed this with the dealer YET but trying to get feedback from fellow XC90 owners first to see if anyone else has noticed this problem.

Btw, it DOES adjust right back going to the HUD display adjustment; just an annoyance from an owner standpoint.[/QUOTE

Same here with 2018 T8 i just keep saving it at the Seat memory but it resets one or twice in a week

Reactions
State
VA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 Inscription T6
This is a known issue. Volvo is working on a fix. In the interim. If you have programmed your seat, mirrors, and hud into the buttons on the driver?s door you can simply press your button and the hud will adjust to your preferred positionnn

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Greece
What I Drive
XC90T8 2018
This is a known issue. Volvo is working on a fix. In the interim. If you have programmed your seat, mirrors, and hud into the buttons on the driver?s door you can simply press your button and the hud will adjust to your preferred positionnn
That would be nice. I'll try it next time. . Thanks

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Greece
What I Drive
XC90T8 2018
It works . Just press the button :)

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
XC90 2016
The fob / driver modes memory system have a lot of bugs, using the door memory button help but this is annoying at this price range.