Fading napa leather cpo 2016 xc90

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 XC90
Is anyone else have problems with there blonde napa leather fading or wearing off the arm rest and seats. Went to a volvo dealer and there was a area rep. From volvo there. His answer was not there problem after 12 months. I've owned 3 other volvos and none of them showed any leather fading like this after 10 years 2016 volvo xc90

crewcabrob

Reactions
State
NE
Country
United States
What I Drive
XC90 Inscription
Hi,

I have the blonde interior on my inscription. I have 7 more days then it is one year of ownership. My leather is near perfect. I also tend to take care of my leather more than the average person too. I bet I clean and protect it at least once every three weeks, sometimes more. I have not noticed any fading at all. The only thing that I have going on is my passenger seat gets blue due to my wife's jeans. But dye transmission is a normal thing with lighter colors.

Best of luck!

Rob

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 XC90
Fading Napa Leather

Hi,

I have the blonde interior on my inscription. I have 7 more days then it is one year of ownership. My leather is near perfect. I also tend to take care of my leather more than the average person too. I bet I clean and protect it at least once every three weeks, sometimes more. I have not noticed any fading at all. The only thing that I have going on is my passenger seat gets blue due to my wife's jeans. But dye transmission is a normal thing with lighter colors.

Best of luck!

Rob
Being it's was a lease I'm sure they didn't take care of leather, but I still feel this premature fading shouldn't happen in short amount of time. Thanks for input.

jhigh1215

Reactions
State
TN
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 XC90
Being it's was a lease I'm sure they didn't take care of leather, but I still feel this premature fading shouldn't happen in short amount of time. Thanks for input.
That was my first thought when I saw the blonde interior for the first time. It looks pretty but it's probably impossible to keep clean even from normal wear and tear.

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 XC90
Hi,

Best of luck!

Rob
What products do you use to maintain the leather in your XC90?

crewcabrob

Reactions
State
NE
Country
United States
What I Drive
XC90 Inscription
I have been using the Griots Garage products. They do a good job with cleaning, protecting and making the car smell like new again.

Rob