Welcome to Volvo XC90 Forum, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Likes

Fading napa leather cpo 2016 xc90

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Is anyone else have problems with there blonde napa leather fading or wearing off the arm rest and seats. Went to a volvo dealer and there was a area rep. From volvo there. His answer was not there problem after 12 months. I've owned 3 other volvos and none of them showed any leather fading like this after 10 years 2016 volvo xc90

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Likes

Hi,

I have the blonde interior on my inscription. I have 7 more days then it is one year of ownership. My leather is near perfect. I also tend to take care of my leather more than the average person too. I bet I clean and protect it at least once every three weeks, sometimes more. I have not noticed any fading at all. The only thing that I have going on is my passenger seat gets blue due to my wife's jeans. But dye transmission is a normal thing with lighter colors.

Best of luck!

Rob

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Likes

Fading Napa Leather

Quote Originally Posted by crewcabrob View Post
    Hi,

I have the blonde interior on my inscription. I have 7 more days then it is one year of ownership. My leather is near perfect. I also tend to take care of my leather more than the average person too. I bet I clean and protect it at least once every three weeks, sometimes more. I have not noticed any fading at all. The only thing that I have going on is my passenger seat gets blue due to my wife's jeans. But dye transmission is a normal thing with lighter colors.

Best of luck!

Rob
    Being it's was a lease I'm sure they didn't take care of leather, but I still feel this premature fading shouldn't happen in short amount of time. Thanks for input.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Likes

Quote Originally Posted by DOND52 View Post
    Being it's was a lease I'm sure they didn't take care of leather, but I still feel this premature fading shouldn't happen in short amount of time. Thanks for input.
    That was my first thought when I saw the blonde interior for the first time. It looks pretty but it's probably impossible to keep clean even from normal wear and tear.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Likes

Quote Originally Posted by crewcabrob View Post
    Hi,

Best of luck!

Rob
    What products do you use to maintain the leather in your XC90?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Likes

I have been using the Griots Garage products. They do a good job with cleaning, protecting and making the car smell like new again.

Rob