Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
2017 XC90
Hi all,

Searched and searched for a decent UK forum site but nothing doing so thought I would hop over "the pond" and climb onboard with you guys. We cant be that much different only we Brits drive on the correct side of the road.....usually.

Picked up a 3 month old Inscription in white, fully loaded with every pack available I think last month and loving it. Well the 2 days of joy I had out of it before I had to come back to work so wont see it now again until Christmas. Wifey is adoring it though so happy wife = happy husband!!!!

Hired an XC90 earlier in the year for a long weekend and it just ticked all the boxes although it was a toss up between that and RR Sport, the XC90 prevailed though. The former I think are slightly too pretentious but that's just my opinion so no offence to those of you that may have both in your stable.

Had a V50 many years ago, one of the first to be released in the UK at the time so am no newbie when it comes to the marque and they just keep churning out better and better models it seems Well happy with myself now I have the XC on my drive, the neighbors are a bit miffed but hey-ho, they will get used to it!!!!

When does that urge and necessity to glance back at it when you park it up, either at home or out and about stop???? Just curious because I couldn't stop doing it.

Anyway, I digress. Hope to be a suitable contributor to the forum when I've had some more "wheel time" but for now will read through the posts and get up to speed with you guys.

Thanks

VolvoFan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Congrats and welcome [MENTION=873]DR.01[/MENTION]

XCMike

Reactions