New member needs feedback from 2016 xc90 owners

Reactions
State
AK
Country
United States
Hi all,

I've been researching the XC90 over the past year, and I am really impressed with the vehicle.
I've seen that most folks love their XC90, but had either software related or a leaking moon roof issues.
I would like to know after all the software updates, how has the reliability of the vehicle been for you?

I plan on getting a pre-owned XC90 around Dec 2017. Most likely it will be a T6 AWD Momemtum with HUD and I plan on getting a warranty.

Appreciate any feedback.

Anthony

Reactions
State
AK
Country
United States
Hi all,

I've been researching the XC90 over the past year, and I am really impressed with the vehicle.
I've seen that most folks love their XC90, but had either software related or a leaking moon roof issues.
I would like to know after all the software updates, how has the reliability of the vehicle been for you?

I plan on getting a pre-owned XC90 around Dec 2017. Most likely it will be a T6 AWD Momemtum with HUD and I plan on getting a warranty.

Appreciate any feedback.

Anthony
Bump for any feedback from current XC90 owners.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SRG963

Reactions
State
SC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 XC90 Inscription
My 2017 has been pretty flawless. No warranty work needed.
I've owned since May 18th 2017, and now have around 16k miles.

LonestarXC90

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Other than a few software updates, no issues here either.

RonXC

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
On my 3rd oil change and so far 0 problems.

crewcabrob

Reactions
State
NE
Country
United States
What I Drive
XC90 Inscription
15k miles on mine, no warranty work on mine either, just recall on a couple of things.

Rob

Reactions
State
AK
Country
United States
Thanks for the feedback. It's refreshing to hear mainly positive experiences from folks.
If anyone still has repair issues with a 2016 XC90, I like would to hear about that too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 Volvo XC90
I have 21,000 miles on my 2017 XC90 Inscription. Regularly serviced per the owner's manual. Zero problems after I had the software fix done. This is clearly the3 best car I have ever owned, and I've had some stellar ones.