Chrcoal or white headliner on Inscription with Amber Interior?

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 Volvo XC90
I take delivery soon, but am wondering: I ordered a Magic Blue Metallic SC90 Inscription with amber interior. Can anyone tell me whether the car will have charcoal headliner and a/b pillars? Most of the pictures of the Inscription with amber interior show white headliner and a/b pillars, though the pictures at the "Build Your Own" Volvo site, showing what I ordered, have charcoal; and many pictures on various sites show charcoal as well with the amber interior. I see there is an option for a charcoal headliner... but when one chooses that, the amber interior is lost! I'd prefer the charcoal with the amber interior, but don't know which to expect. Any knowledge out there?? Thanks!

Burtman198

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 XC90 Inscription
I too ordered the same XC90 and should have it within the next few weeks. I was told it will be Black interior including Headliner and pillars !

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 Volvo XC90
Charcoal or White headliner on inscription with amber interior

Great to hear! Thanks for responding; I'll let you know how mine turns out.

Best wishes to you.

Burtman198

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 XC90 Inscription
Mine has been on order since Sept 15th I was told three months hope its in soon. I also hope the tires (20") are good in the snow, TireRack has a good review of them. I haven't had snow tires in 20 years. (2017 XC90 Inscription. Blue Metallic, Amber interior,
linear Walnut inlay, Bowers & Wilkins stereo, Climate, Convenience, Vision packages.)

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 Volvo XC90
Well, I can answer my own question now... the car came in and I picked it up at the dealership yesterday. It does have the charcoal headliner and pillars! It's an absolutely gorgeous car, inside and out!! We are very happy with our purchase. I trust yours will turn out great too.

To your question, I've read and seen videos that indicate this car is fabulous in snow, even with all-season tires. Mine came with 275/45 R20 Pirelli Scorpion Verde tires... great quality footwear! I can attest to the fact that on these tires, the car rides very smoothly and quietly, and corners exceptionally well for an SUV. Though I don't live in Buffalo, I plan to drive to Colorado, so I'm counting on good snow traction.

K

P.S.: The Bowers and Wilkins sound is PHENOMENAL! Exceeds my expectations. I just want to sit in there and soak up the music!

Burtman198

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 XC90 Inscription
Thanks for the update ! I too ordered mine on September 15th so hopefully I to will have mine soon. I especially glade you are happy with the B &W sound system. I finally did order mine with it and now I am glade I did.........Looking forward to driving it in the Snow ! Happy Holidays !!!