LT TAYLOR

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2007 XC90
There is a new website called XC90Accessories.com that is offering all XC90.org forum members an extra 5% discount. Use promo code xc90org during checkout.

crewcabrob

Reactions
State
NE
Country
United States
What I Drive
XC90 Inscription
Hi all,

I just tried the code and it's not working. Still great prices.

Has anyone got the code to work?

Rob

skippy1977

Reactions
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Volvo XC90
I've used www.volvodealeraccessories.com with good results. They are a dealer in NY. Prices seem to be generally 15-25% cheaper than MSRP (my local dealer is always full MSRP), and shipping was very quick.

RonXC

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
I've used www.volvodealeraccessories.com with good results. They are a dealer in NY. Prices seem to be generally 15-25% cheaper than MSRP (my local dealer is always full MSRP), and shipping was very quick.
I second this, ordered third row plastic mat from them. Shipping was very fast.

crewcabrob

Reactions
State
NE
Country
United States
What I Drive
XC90 Inscription
I got on and ordered a couple things. Good prices on the items I wanted.

Thanks for the tip!

Rob

Flyalteon

Reactions
State
WA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 XC90 Inscription
No happy

I placed an order last week with volvoaccessories.com, quickly got a confirmation e-mail from Mike stating I should hear soon with shipping information. 1+ Week later, I have received nothing about the shipping and no return of any of my two follow on e-mails asking for status. Not impressed at all with their service. I will have to file this with with my credit card company... Stay away.

**** Update **** After 3 unanswered e-mails and several attempts (5+) to call them during their business hours (no answer, no ability to leave a message) I started to process this issue with my credit card company. During that process, the package was delivered to the door step! They apparently also go by Volvoparts.com. Ultimately they sent want I wanted and 10 days coast to coast is pretty good during the holiday seasons, but there was zero communication from them after receiving the order and zero ability to contact this company in anyway during this process. They need to do better.

Last edited:

jhigh1215

Reactions
State
TN
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 XC90
Thanks for the info. A very cool site.