Burtman198

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 XC90 Inscription
Looking at both the Weathertech and Volvo winter mats. Witch ones are other owners using ?

Last edited:
Reactions
State
AL
Country
United States
I got them for free with my Volvo. So I took them. Not super impressed with them, but I'm a bigger fan of the vehicles when stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United States
I went with Weather Tech. Worked perfect on the fit. They havea package with window deflectors for like $300.00...

I forget exactly.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Burtman198

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 XC90 Inscription
Ordered the Weathertech liners for my soon to be 2017 XC90. Funny that I searched the web and found the exact liners $ 25.00 less (after tax with free shipping) from North American Parts then buying from Weathertech !

dealcatcher

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United States
The Volvo OEM ones are the best all weather mats I have ever used. They fit so well on the XC90. The exception is the trunk liner. The trunk liner is a POC. It moves around a lot and is super flimsy. It's made of a thin plastic instead of a heavy duty rubber.

crewcabrob

Reactions
State
NE
Country
United States
What I Drive
XC90 Inscription
I have both sets of OEM , carpet and all weather. I have traditionally ordered Husky liners for other vehicles, but they are not as refined looking/feeling as the OEM. Never had Weathrtech.

Rob

vcRdesign

Reactions
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 xc90 bursting blue
I have the OEM only because the weathertech wasn't available at that time. It works fine, it just doesn't cover up to the edges like the weathertech does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk