Reactions
State
CT
Country
United States
What I Drive
Jeep
Hi,

I ordered an XC90 a little over 2 weeks ago from a local dealer. I believe they said 8-10 weeks to get it (may have been 6-9)

I called and emailed the dealer for a status. They said they cannot get a status for 10-15 days after the order is put in.

Is this true? I am thinking they actually did not put in the order. I want to make sure before I look around for another one locally (or not that local) that is close to the specs I ordered.

Thanks in advance

VolvoFan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Dealers want to make the sale so if they collected a deposit they'll put in the order. It does take some time for the order to go through the system and get approved before they can give you an update.

Hi,

I ordered an XC90 a little over 2 weeks ago from a local dealer. I believe they said 8-10 weeks to get it (may have been 6-9)

I called and emailed the dealer for a status. They said they cannot get a status for 10-15 days after the order is put in.

Is this true? I am thinking they actually did not put in the order. I want to make sure before I look around for another one locally (or not that local) that is close to the specs I ordered.

Thanks in advance

Reactions
State
CT
Country
United States
What I Drive
Jeep
Thanks for the response. I heard back from the dealer as well. They stated it is still awaiting to be approved by Volvo

They have a tentative build week of October 31st and a tentative stateside delivery of December 2nd. I guess only time will tell

crewcabrob

Reactions
State
NE
Country
United States
What I Drive
XC90 Inscription
Hi all,

I ordered Last week. Had to have it finalized by the 18th. Supposedly, it won't get here until December 22nd is what my dealer is saying. Could have had a Momentum now, but really wanted the ventilated seats for the hot summers.

Rob

Reactions
State
CT
Country
United States
What I Drive
Jeep
What did you order?

crewcabrob

Reactions
State
NE
Country
United States
What I Drive
XC90 Inscription
2017 T6 Inscription, Ice white, Blonde interior, air suspension, Convenience package, Vision package, Bowers and Wilkins, 21" wheels, Factory hitch, and it sounds like the dealer is throwing in the protection package and tinting the front windows for me. Really wanted to have a heated steering wheel, but wasn't going to pay $1k for it. The other stuff in the climate package was not needed.

Rob

Reactions
State
CT
Country
United States
What I Drive
Jeep
Just heard back from my dealer. They stated that Volvo is rejecting all orders now as plant is at capacity. "Ordered" ours over a month ago.

They only thing they were able to go is change one in pipeline to match my specs....Late February delivery. Wish my wife didn't want the charcoal headliner.

dloftis

Reactions
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 volvo xc90, 2006 VW Beetle cov
We were told what you said about plant capacity back in July when we bought our inscription. We are glad we went ahead and settled on a 16 so we can enjoy it. We were involved in a traffic accident last week and it was not our fault. A car flipped in an intersection where we were sitting at a stop light. Flipped Honda accord hit us in the front of the Volvo. We are fine, Volvo has $3k front end damage but is drivable. I am glad we were in the Volvo.

emoremio

Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 XC90 R-Design Polestar
I ordered my 2017 R-Design July 2nd 2016 and I got in on November 16 2016.
Just FYI. 10 weeks would be quite fast in your case then. I hope you get it soon.
For me was too long. I don't think I will be doing factory order ever again. I almost bought a LR4 out of frustration as the deposit is refundable.

Burtman198

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 XC90 Inscription
I ordered my 2017 Inscription on September 9 and received a call from the dealer yesterday (12/12) that my Volvo is in. Picking up the XC90 on Friday.

VolvoFan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
I ordered my 2017 Inscription on September 9 and received a call from the dealer yesterday (12/12) that my Volvo is in. Picking up the XC90 on Friday.
Congrats!

crewcabrob

Reactions
State
NE
Country
United States
What I Drive
XC90 Inscription
My delivery date got pushed back until at least January 9th now.

crewcabrob

Reactions
State
NE
Country
United States
What I Drive
XC90 Inscription
Hi all,

Well, my third and fourth delivery dates have come and gone with no car yet. Original order date was around first part of October with a delivery date on or around December 15th. Next delivery date was December 29th. Next was January 9th and then 10th. Now I have found out the car is not even in the US yet. It might arrive at the port on the east coast tomorrow. My dealership thinks it might be on their doorstep 1/21/2017. I'm a patient guy, but Volvo should have known the Inscriptions were in demand and done some adjustments earlier. ugh...

Rob

LonestarXC90

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Man that's awful. Hopefully this will be the last delay.

Hi all,

Well, my third and fourth delivery dates have come and gone with no car yet. Original order date was around first part of October with a delivery date on or around December 15th. Next delivery date was December 29th. Next was January 9th and then 10th. Now I have found out the car is not even in the US yet. It might arrive at the port on the east coast tomorrow. My dealership thinks it might be on their doorstep 1/21/2017. I'm a patient guy, but Volvo should have known the Inscriptions were in demand and done some adjustments earlier. ugh...

Rob

crewcabrob

Reactions
State
NE
Country
United States
What I Drive
XC90 Inscription
That would be nice, but I have started to lose hope that it will be here in January.

The guys at the dealership have been great; I know this is none of their fault. Volvo cars USA Must not have done their market analysis very well. I don't believe they understood the demand for the Inscription.

I will keep every posted.

Reactions
State
ND
Country
Belize
What I Drive
PercyanowlES
??? ??????? ? ???????? ???? ????????????? ??????? kino download

????????????? ??????? ?????? ????

???????? ?????>>>>]

???????? ?????????? ??????????? ???????? ?????? ?????? ????????? ? ??????? ???????? hd 720 ????? ?????? ????????????? ??????? (2017): ? - ?????????????: ?????? ? ?????? ( 1 ????? ) 4 ????? ??????. ?????: ?????? hd: ???????: ? ??? ???????????" ?????? ??????? 2017 ???????? ?????? ?????????? ??? ?????????? ??? ??????? ????????? ????????????? ???????: ??????? ????? ????????????? / London Boulevard ?? ??????? ????????? ?????????. ?? ????? android ???? ??????? (?? ?????????? ?????, ????????? ???????????? ?.) (?????? ????? ?????) ??????? ????? ????????????? ????? :: WikiBit.me ???????? (2014) ??????? ????? ??????? ????????? ? ???? ?? ??????? ?????? ????? ?????? - ???????????????? ?????????????, ??????? ????? ??????????? ?????? ??????? ????? ? ????? ??????, ? ????? ????????????? ? ?????????? ???????? ???????? ??? ???? ??????. ?????? - ???????????????? ??????, ?????? ???????? ????? ??????? ?????? ?????? ? ???????????? ??????. ??? ???? ????? ??? ???? ???????, ? ????? ??????? ??????? ???? ????? ? ??????????? ???????. ???????? ????????????? - videohd24.ru ????????????? ??????? (2016) ???????? ?????? ? hd 720. 4.1 hd 720 hd 1080 ???????? ?????? ????? ????????????? ??????? (2017) ???????? ? ??????? ????? ?????????? ????? ? ???????? ?????? ????????????? 1 ????? ??????: 140; ???????? ??????? ?????? 2015 | Google+ ?????????? ???????? ????????????? ??????? ? ??????? ??????? #2 (2017) ?????? ????????? ? ? ??????? ?????? ??????? ? ??????? ???????? ????????? ?? ??????? ?? ????? ??? ?? ? ??? ????????, ????? ?????????????? ???????? ????, ? ??? ?????????? ???????? ?????????????. ?? ?????? ?? ?????????, ????????? ???????? ????? ??????? ???? ? ???????? ????? ? ????????? ????? ?? ?????? ?????????????? ? ????. ?????? ?? ???????????? ??? ??????????? ????????????? ? ????? ?? ??? ???? ???????????? ??????????? ???????. ?? ????????? ?????????????? ???? ?????? ??????????? ? ???, ??? ??? ?????? ????? ???? ???????, ? ???? ??????? ????? ?? ???????.

?????? ?? ?????? ????????????? ??????? 3 ????????????? ??????? ???????

???????; Koy ???????? ?????? ???????? ?????? ?? ??????? ????? ????????????? ??????? (2017) ???????? ????? 2016 ???????? ?????? ? ??????? ???????? ?????? ????????? ? ??????? ????????, ?????? ???????? ????? ?????? ????????? 1.??????? ????????? ??? ??????????? ? ?????????? ???????-??????(?Torrent, BitTorrent, Azureus ? ??) ?? ?????????. ?????? ? ??? ????? ????? ????????????? ??????? 2017 ???????? ?????? ? ???????? ??????: ????????????? ???????? ?????? ????????? ? ??????? ???????? hd 720 ?????????? ??? ???????? ????? ??? ?? ???????. ??????? ????????? ??? ?? ??????? ??????. ?????????????: ?????? ? ?????? (?) (2008) ???? (2007) ????? ?????? ????? (2007) ??????? ???????? ?????? ????????????? ??????? ????????????? ??????? (2017) ???????? ?????? ?? ????? ???? ??? ???? ?????????? ?????????? ??????, ?? ????????????? ?????? ????: ????

????????????? ??????? 1 ?????? 2017

????????????? ??????? 2017 ?????? ???????. ????? ?? ?????? ???????? ?????? 0 ????????: ????????????? ??????? ???????????? ????????: The Hitman's Bodyguard ???: 2017 ????: ?????, ?????? ? ??????? ???????? HD 1080 ???????? ?????? ??? ????????????? ??????? ???????? ?????? ????????? ? ????????????? ??????? ??????, ??? ?????????? ???????? ?????????????????? ??? ?? ??????? ????????. ? ??? ???? ??????? ????????????? ???????? ???????? ????, ?????? ???????? ?? ?????? ????? ???? ????????????? ??? ? ????? ?? ???? ??? ? ????????????????? ????????????? ???????? ???????, ???? ???????? ??????? ? ?????????? ????? ????????? ???????. ???????? ?????? ????????????? ?????? ????????? ????? 2016 ? ????????????? ??????? (2017) ???????? ??????? ? 720HD ??? ?????? ??? Android. ???????? ????? ??? Windows ???????? ??? ??????? ????????????? ??????? ????? 2017 ???????? ?????? ?????, 2006, ????? ? ???????? ?????? ?????? ?????? ???????? ???????? hd 720, hd 1080, ????????

????? ????????????? ??????? ?????? ?????? ??????

????:

????????????? ??????? ?????????? ?????????
??? ????? ????????????? ???????
???????? ????????????? ??????? ????? 2017 ????
????? ????????????? ??????? ???????? ?? ?????
?????????? ?? ????????????? ???????? 8

?????? ??????? ???????:

???????? ????? ?????? ? ??????? ???????? HD

???????? ????? ?????? ? ??????? ???????? HD 720

????????????? ??????? resident evil the final chapter 2017 torrent

????? ?? ????????????? ???????? 8 ???????

???? ????? ???????? ?????? ?????? ???????

????????????? ??????? ????? ???????? ????

??????????? ? ??????:

?????????? ???: ??????? ?????????? ??????? 2014 ????????

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
X Volvo XC90 Ordering 2
A Volvo XC90 Ordering 5