City
Charlotte
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
XC90 Volvo 2016
Has anyone else had issues with their Center display freezing up so that you can't use it? The last time I took my XC90 is for a software download, that seemed to fix this but then it started happening again over the weekend and then it would basically 'reboot' and try to start every minute which really is an issue as I can't change radio stations or switch to Sirius. I am now taking it in for yet another software download but I am starting to wonder how often these downloads must be performed via the dealer vs remotely? Also, since I need a loaner, I have to wait 2 weeks to bring it in.

Reactions
State
WA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Volvo XC90 T5
I've had endless issues with the head unit. March 2nd will be my 7th appointment to resolve it. Apparently, Volvo is releasing a full software package that addresses stability, speed and userfriendliness issues we've all experienced. I'm going to accept the upgrade, but to be honest I'm scared I'm just signing up for more bugs. So far, the scariest thing that's occurred is the system rebooting while I was driving in snow, and then coming back on with the cruise control set to 73mph. I want to love this car so much... but it's been a mess basically since day one and I'm 10,000 miles in, now. Good luck, and ask about the coming software upgrade!