Vibration Issues and Loud Thud

chewi

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Hello everyone ???? greetings from the safari capital Kenya.
Iv always loved the xc90 series so i decided to get a 2008 3.2l awd from a mate who was relocating back go Germany. I took the car to a dealer and did a so called engineers report and no engine issues but minor stuff like bushes,leaking shock absorber and engine mountings due to shaking.
3 days later, the car vibrates on reaching 30-40kph, or on negotiating corners or u-turns, engaging reverse gear their is a very loud thud, and lots of noises from the underbelly that sound like knuckles being broken.
As well, when i start accelerating their is a hissing noise from the engine, which fades off when i pick up speed.mind you all those issues were not their before i dropped the car at dealer.
Im getting to have a bad experience at the Volvo dealer especially as i spent over 3,000$ and the car is worse off.

My questions are as follows :
1. What could be the cause of the vibrations when accelerating or making u turns ?
2. What could be the cause of the loud thud when feveraingt, as i was told its engine mountings , but have changed all four n its still loud ?
3 any other reliable forum yo know more about Volvo xc90 as its a nice machine , but im afraid i may have to let it go as
I am totally heartbroken ?

Thanks fellas and hope to get some inspiration .

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk