Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 GLE 43 Coupe
Hi

I regret not get the convenience package with my XC90 T6 Momentum. I have already spent about $400 adding the Homelink mirror to the car. My wife now complain the car is too big and really would like to have the front parking sensors/assist. Has anyone retrofit the Front Parking assist to their XC90 without the convenience package?

yxc145

Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 GLE 43 Coupe
I contact 2 dealers, they don't see it being available as an add on option. But one dealer in California said they are going to do the installation on the first car in a week and will let me know how long it takes and cost.
Thank you for the aftermarket suggestion. But I don't want to do anything that will make the car look ugly. both exterior and interior. That's why I rather go with the OEM option.

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Do you have the contact info for the dealer?
I am interested in same thing adding front sensors, my dealer says if its aftermarket company it voids factory warranty??

Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
XC90 T6 Momentum 2018
Hi,

and, did you find a solution?

I just bought a new XC90 T6 momentum 2018 base model...and guess what, no front parking assist.

Would be great if you can share your solution (if you have it :)).

Thank you, Tom.

ianma

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
XC90 D5 2016
Hi

I can't answer for the US, but in the UK the retro fit of the front sensors is not available as a standlaone add-on, but instead comes with the retrofit of the Park Assist Pilot. The cost in the UK is ?995.

Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
XC90 T6 Momentum 2018
Hello, thanks for your answer! do you happen to have a link to this retrofit park assist pilot? No problem if this is a UK link, I can use the part number then and look for availability here in the US. Thanks, Tom.

ianma

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
XC90 D5 2016