Problems with my XC90 T8

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
XC90 T8 Inscription
Is anyone having problems with their new plug in car? I bought my car in March 2016 and had to bring it in 3 times and it isn't 6 mos old yet. The first time was for "brake system problem" message which needed a software update. It was in for 5 days. The second time was a "hybrid system failure" message. Car started shuddering and decrease in power. The service dept needed to order a major part from Sweden. 22 days later, I got my car back. Now my car is in the shop again for "battery failure" message. The car shuddered on the freeway. After exiting the freeway, I parked the car, turned off the engine only to find out it will no longer start. Very frustrating to spend so much money and not be able to enjoy the car.

My question is anyone else having issues? I want to ask for another car but worry that it might be an ongoing issue with all the plug in Volvos. Should I walk away and get another car or give Volvo another chance?

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 XC90 Hybrid
Did you ever get this stuff fixed up? Feels like I should have found and read this forum first before buying.