Factory Scheduled Maintenance Program

Reactions
State
MA
Country
United States
Did anyone get the prepaid factory scheduled maintenance program? I'm hearing weird numbers from each dealership that I go to and they all want to transfer me to their "Finance guy" to get the details of the maintenance program. Was this your experience too when purchasing your XC90 and if you did get the maintenance program, how much did it cost you?

Thanks!

vcRdesign

Reactions
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 xc90 bursting blue
Did anyone get the prepaid factory scheduled maintenance program? I'm hearing weird numbers from each dealership that I go to and they all want to transfer me to their "Finance guy" to get the details of the maintenance program. Was this your experience too when purchasing your XC90 and if you did get the maintenance program, how much did it cost you?

Thanks!
you should have 5 years or 50,000 miles free maintenance. that is written in the brochure!

Heimdall

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 XC90

vcRdesign

Reactions
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 xc90 bursting blue
The sticker on the car says 3/36 but the brochure said 4/50. I brought this up when I was purchasing the vehicle and the dealer said they will cover the last two service if Volvo wouldn’t... and the dealership did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk