2017 Pricing

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2013 Audi A6
I'm trying to order an XC90 Inscription and the dealer said it'll have to be a 2017 model. Okay, great. The only issue is, the salesman can't find pricing on 2017 models, meaning I can't order a car apparently? I guess they're trying to get rid of existing inventory but they simply don't carry what I want on lots. Does anyone know when that gets released or where I can find information on it? Thanks.

Trudat

Reactions
State
SC
Country
United States
Yeah. I have been told that since February and since then they cannot tell me the pricing nor can they tell me if there is going to be anything added to the vehicle or taken away. I put my purchase on hold because, like you, I cannot find what I want on the lot. The dealership has been asking me to pay them a visit for months now and I tell them that i'll be there when you have the pricing and the options for 2017. They are trying to clear the Lots but will offer little incentives to clear them. My thoughts are if it is that way, then I'm going to get what I want.

yxc145

Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 GLE 43 Coupe
why is it so hard to get discount on XC90? It is has been almost a year since introduction. There are plenty of stock at dealers. It is not a limited production car. Not like people are lining up to buy one of these. I have gotten 18% off Mercedes E class. 20% Maserati, 10% off Porsche 911S, 8% off Mercedes AMG model. I would think it is easy to get at least 12-15% off MSRP on the XC90 by now.