Reliability of the new XC90

Reactions
State
MA
Country
United States
I am considering a new XC90 and have been trying to find information on their reliability. It seems that many people are having issues so am wondering whether I should wait for the 2017 model to see whether those issues will be worked out.

Also, another thing I am wondering is if I do purchase and get a lemon, will I have to bring it back to the **same** dealer that sold it for them to repair it or will any Volvo dealer do?

Thanks!

PS, if this is not the correct forum for this question, I am happy to post it in the correct location.

VolvoFan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
You can bring your car to any dealer.

Reactions
State
MA
Country
United States
Thanks XC90Fan!

Anyone having issues with the reliability of the new XC90? What issues are you having?

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Hi,

I am new to the forum and have same reliability concerns. Did you end up buying xc90 or still deciding? If so how has your experience been?

Thanks

yxc145

Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 GLE 43 Coupe
I am sure a lot of the issues were already resolved. I just bought a XC90 built in March 2016. Hope it will be trouble free! I shall report back.

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
I am sure a lot of the issues were already resolved. I just bought a XC90 built in March 2016. Hope it will be trouble free! I shall report back.
Congratulations!!!! When you get a chance please share your pricing info on the thread you created earlier, to help us out :)

Edit: Nevermind, just viewed the other thread thanks! :D

HLMGolden

Reactions
State
CO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 XC90 T6 Momentum
We bought our XC90 on June 30, 2016 and have nothing but issues. in the shop over 30 days for 5 separate issues. We have contacted a lemon law lawyer now but the dealership is trying to get us into a new vehicle instead. Not sure what to do. Anyone else gone through the lemon law process or had a Volvo "Assisted Trade in"? Any help would be appreciated.

H