Trader history for Sohrab (0)

Sohrab

Reactions
State
MA
Country
United States
Hello,
We are thinking of buying the 2016 Volvo XC90 and we are not sure about the reliably and maintenance and insurance cost of this car. I know there is no sufficient data but with any data that you have we would appreciate your advice. We saved for a long time for a nice SUV, and we love this car but we are not sure if this is a wise decision. My wife says Lexus Rx and Acura MDX are smarter choices but I love this car. Any help from the expert and current owners would be appreciate it.
Thank you.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2015 Ford F-150 2.7L ecoboost
Hello,
We are thinking of buying the 2016 Volvo XC90 and we are not sure about the reliably and maintenance and insurance cost of this car. I know there is no sufficient data but with any data that you have we would appreciate your advice. We saved for a long time for a nice SUV, and we love this car but we are not sure if this is a wise decision. My wife says Lexus Rx and Acura MDX are smarter choices but I love this car. Any help from the expert and current owners would be appreciate it.
Thank you.
http://www.xc90.org/forum/members/470-HLMGolden

Check his posts, you will as I have done, change your mind on purchasing an XC90. I don't need the continuous headaches that seem to come with ownership

Bmoe