RL2016Rdesign

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 XC90 R-Design
Proud new owner of a 2016 XC90 R-Design!

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
2012 Discovery
Can you post some photos inside and out, the anticipation of waiting for mine is killing me!! Haha

LonestarXC90

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Congrats and welcome guys.

RL2016Rdesign

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 XC90 R-Design
[/URL][/IMG] Here is the first pick I took at the dealership.

Last edited:

RL2016Rdesign

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 XC90 R-Design
Here are a couple more pics.
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
2012 Discovery
That is stunning! Are the seats comfortable? I have test driven an Inscription which was so comfortable but have not even seen an R Design let alone sit in one! I have ordered the full leather option as I am a farmer and I'm not always very clean so didn't want to ruin the look of the nubuck. Mines also coming in Bursting Blue and again I've not seen one in the flesh! Hoping I like it!!!

RL2016Rdesign

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 XC90 R-Design
Skeptackle, In my opinion the seats are very comfortable! The R design seats have more side bolster support which is nice, our local dealership had a Bursting Blue in stock when we picked up ours and it looked really nice! Wow an XC90 on the farm, that's what I call farming in style! We have only taken a 100 mile round trip so far and the Volvo was very comfortable, in March we will be going to L.A. so that will be a good test on comfort with this vehicle.

VolvoFan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Looks beautiful [MENTION=176]RL2016Rdesign[/MENTION][like]

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
2012 Discovery
Skeptackle, In my opinion the seats are very comfortable! The R design seats have more side bolster support which is nice, our local dealership had a Bursting Blue in stock when we picked up ours and it looked really nice! Wow an XC90 on the farm, that's what I call farming in style! We have only taken a 100 mile round trip so far and the Volvo was very comfortable, in March we will be going to L.A. so that will be a good test on comfort with this vehicle.
Great to hear! I'm over in the UK and think our farms are a bit different to the farms in the USA, it will not be a regular work horse, just bits and bobs but will be our family car too. Currently have Land Rover Discovery 4 but fancy a change and the XC90 looks one hell of a tool!

RL2016Rdesign

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 XC90 R-Design
Skeptackle, when are you suppose to get delivery of your R-Design? Send us a few pics when you get it!

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
2012 Discovery
I was told mid - end of January but nothing confirmed yet. Will post some pictures when she arrives