Burtman198

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 XC90 Inscription
Just ordered a 2017 XC90 Inscription, Magic Blue Metallic, Amber Nappa Leather, Black headliner, Vision Package, Convenience Package, Climate Package, Bower & Wilkins Sound, Trailer hitch and 4-corner Air Suspension. Dealer is going to have a vehicle with the Air Suspension at the dealership tomorrow so I can test drive before submitting order. Does anyone have the Air Suspension and is it a good option for the XC90 ?

LonestarXC90

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
I would definitely recommend the air suspension, test drove with it after I purchased mine and it's great.

Burtman198

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 XC90 Inscription
I would definitely recommend the air suspension, test drove with it after I purchased mine and it's great.
Thanks that is great to hear BUT I am also concerned of what I have been reading and reliability and the $$$$$$ to repair after the warranty is over. Any thoughts ?

XCMike

Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
Thanks that is great to hear BUT I am also concerned of what I have been reading and reliability and the $$$$$$ to repair after the warranty is over. Any thoughts ?
I've had zero problems with mine. If it's a big concern then you can negotiate in an extended warranty.

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2006 Honda Civic
XCMike, I don't mean to hijack the thread, but how much room do we have when negotiating a price on the 2017 model ? The dealer keeps saying that these are selling like hot cakes, and no incentives on pricing is available.

XCMike

Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
XCMike, I don't mean to hijack the thread, but how much room do we have when negotiating a price on the 2017 model ? The dealer keeps saying that these are selling like hot cakes, and no incentives on pricing is available.
There is plenty of room to negotiate especially if you are getting the non-hybrid. A quick check on Cars.com shows 76 XC90s for sale in your area.

This dealer alone has over 70 XC90s for sale.
http://shopautobahn-volvo.ebizautos.com/plugin-inventory.aspx?_new=true&_model=xc90