Reactions
State
NE
Country
United States
What I Drive
XC90 Inscription
Hi all,

My free six months are about ready to expire for On Call. Did anyone ever receive a discount on the service subscription? I use the service daily, to track my business expenses and occasionally unlock/lock the doors as well and a random remote start. $600 for 54 months is still a little over $11 a month. I'm not sure I will get $11 worth of enjoyment from having it.

Any advice? Has anyone let it expire and then got a call or offer for a bit cheaper price? Sirius seems to go out of their way to solicit the customers to join and keep paying.

Thanks,

Rob

emoremio

Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 XC90 R-Design Polestar
I paid for 1.5 years, no discounts as far as I know but I did not let my subscription lapse as I also use if often.

But just FYI - I read it somewhere from another xc90 owner that you do not get any money back if you end up selling the car early or even if your car gets totaled in an accident.

Hi all,

My free six months are about ready to expire for On Call. Did anyone ever receive a discount on the service subscription? I use the service daily, to track my business expenses and occasionally unlock/lock the doors as well and a random remote start. $600 for 54 months is still a little over $11 a month. I'm not sure I will get $11 worth of enjoyment from having it.

Any advice? Has anyone let it expire and then got a call or offer for a bit cheaper price? Sirius seems to go out of their way to solicit the customers to join and keep paying.

Thanks,

Rob

crewcabrob

Reactions
State
NE
Country
United States
What I Drive
XC90 Inscription
Thanks for the response.

'm going to wait it out and see if anything happens. Maybe I will be surprised. :)

Rob

infinkc

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 xc90
Thanks for the response.

'm going to wait it out and see if anything happens. Maybe I will be surprised. :)

Rob
Been off the trial for over a year now, never have received any communication to activate again. I called the other day to see if they offer monthly, they don't, asked about a trial again since it's been a year and to see if things got better, they denied.

RonXC

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
Yup no discounts, I renewed mine as well.