Check engine light/antenna/horrible service

agutie001

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United States
Hi All,

Anyone have any issues yet? We've had two and my car has been in for one week with no fix....little updates.

We picked up our new XC90 car in October and my Satellite radio has never worked. I had it checked when I went in for the apple update and they couldn't figure it out (something about going back and forth with volvo). Anyway I got tired of waiting and picked it up...called Sirius myself but they said the module needed to be replaced.

Christmas even my check engine light went on so I called and brought it in the following Monday for the check engine light and to try to resolve the antenna issue.

Anyway, it's been there for a week. Today the first thing my service advisor told me was that they are "awaiting parts" she said the ordered a NEW HEADLINER! Turns out my cars needed to be removed to try to fix these issues. I then asked if they were resolved and she said no! New antenna on the way....I'm so frustrated. She claims they have to go back to Volvo for everything and back and forth with no resolve. Not even sure what she said about the check engine light. She said it "might" be ready at the end of the week!

Anyone out there with any info please send it my way...I just want my car back. But now I'm worried about the headliner and everything they have taken apart to try to fix it!

RL2016Rdesign

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 XC90 R-Design
Sorry to hear about your issues.......They should give you additional information on the "check engine light" I would ask them what was the code that caused this to come on? Anyways I have had my XC90 for 3 weeks now with no issues to date. Keep us posted when you get it fixed!

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Sweden
Hi All,

Anyone have any issues yet? We've had two and my car has been in for one week with no fix....little updates.

We picked up our new XC90 car in October and my Satellite radio has never worked. I had it checked when I went in for the apple update and they couldn't figure it out (something about going back and forth with volvo). Anyway I got tired of waiting and picked it up...called Sirius myself but they said the module needed to be replaced.

Christmas even my check engine light went on so I called and brought it in the following Monday for the check engine light and to try to resolve the antenna issue.

Anyway, it's been there for a week. Today the first thing my service advisor told me was that they are "awaiting parts" she said the ordered a NEW HEADLINER! Turns out my cars needed to be removed to try to fix these issues. I then asked if they were resolved and she said no! New antenna on the way....I'm so frustrated. She claims they have to go back to Volvo for everything and back and forth with no resolve. Not even sure what she said about the check engine light. She said it "might" be ready at the end of the week!

Anyone out there with any info please send it my way...I just want my car back. But now I'm worried about the headliner and everything they have taken apart to try to fix it!
Hey sorry to hear that. If they done a bad job with the headliner and you see it i would tell them. To give them a chance to fix it. Anyway maybe you can get some compensation. They will get it fixed just might be abit slow now when theyre rolling out so many new cars. Hope you'll get a fix asap :)

volvojoe

Reactions
State
SC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 XC90
Hi All,

Sorry to hear of all this. Have you gotten resolution yet? If you could update us???