Looking for a second SUV (from BMW X5)

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
In 2017, they offered the Vision Package. The Vision Package features power-folding and auto-dimming side mirrors, a surround-view parking camera system, blind-spot monitoring and rear cross-traffic alert. Based on Edmunds review for 2018, it appears that they got rid of the Vision Package. It's also no longer available on the Volvo website.

https://www.edmunds.com/volvo/xc90/2018/review/
For 2018, the Volvo XC90 gets some additional equipment as standard such as adaptive cruise control and blind-spot monitoring with rear cross-traffic alert. Apple CarPlay and Android Auto (previously optional) are now standard as well. Does that mean the power-folding and auto-dimming side mirror and the surround-view parking camera system are also standard now or are they options?

Burtman198

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 XC90 Inscription
Strange, I have a 2017, I paid for the Vision Package and use it all the time best money spent !

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
The Vision Package was available in 2017 but no longer available in 2018. So what happened to the power-folding and auto-dimming side mirror and the surround-view parking camera system are also standard now or are they options?? Are those standard now?

emoremio

Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 XC90 R-Design Polestar
I would recommend you go to official website and try to build the car, the options are listed at the end and you can save as pdf file and double check, at least that is how it was when I ordered mine, I have a feeling that some options became standard to compare to 2016 and 17 model years

satrya

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 xc90 t6 momentum, Denim Blue
So what happened to the power-folding and auto-dimming side mirror and the surround-view parking camera system are also standard now or are they options?? Are those standard now?
On the 2018 T6 momentum, the power folding side mirrors are standard. Surround-view parking is optional. Inscription or R-design might include them.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United States
In the UK the surround view is optional on the R-design.

We added only the winter pack and Android auto. Car pretty load as is and I really like the std stereo. What I haven?t heard I won?t miss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Website still shows light headliner as only option with charcoal (black) leather. Strange how that car got black headliner.