Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

MissVolvo

Reactions
State
VA
Country
United States
Hello, I do not own a xc90 YET, However I am in the Volvo Industry, in the United States & would love to help answer any questions!

VolvoFan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Hello, I do not own a xc90 YET, However I am in the Volvo Industry, in the United States & would love to help answer any questions!
Welcome [MENTION=151]MissVolvo[/MENTION], glad to have you with us.

Reactions
City
Charlotte
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
XC90 Volvo 2016
Hi everyone!
I am the very proud owner of the XC90 2016 Inscription in Luminous Sand. Ordered mine in late Aug '15 & got it mid Nov. Drove it round trip between Charlotte, NC & Pittsbrgh, PA for the holidays & it is just a fabulous ride. Seats are very comfortable & it is much quieter than my previous Toyota RAV4 '08. The only issue that I have had to to date is a light popped up with the following message: 'SRS airbag Service Urgent, Drive to workshop'. Called my salesperson & he told me to bring it in as it may be related to a needed software download. They had it for 8 days over New a Year's eve holiday & ended up having to order a part - the SRS module & replace it on the passenger side. It was all covered by the warranty but driving the loaner was such a letdown from my new car that I am glad it is now fixed. I have to say that I have never loved driving a car this much so I'm hoping this was just an isolated issue.

Reactions
State
GA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2004 XC09 T6
Hello everyone, I'm Phil, I drive a 2004 XC90 T6 AWD(The Problem Child of Volvo). My last Volvo was a 240 Turbo.

VolvoFan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Hello everyone, I'm Phil, I drive a 2004 XC90 T6 AWD(The Problem Child of Volvo). My last Volvo was a 240 Turbo.
Welcome aboard.

XCMike

Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
Welcome

athlonshi

Reactions
State
OK
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Volvo XC90
Hi, Just got my XC90. Love it.

Reactions
State
GA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2004 XC09 T6
Thank you

Kayjaysr

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Sorento and 2008 Enclave
Glad to join this group

Glad to join this group.

I expect to buy a 2017 xc90 with the improved self driving capability, and I hope to learn more about the car from members of this group. The xc90 will replace my wife's 2008 Buick Enclave.

I love cars, and really appreciate excellence.

Danny79

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
2016 XC90 R Design
Hi I'm Danny, I have ordered and am due to collect new XC90 R Design Onyx Black this Saturday.

Reactions
State
WY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2013 Lexus rx350
Hi Everyone, grinscription checking in. Just told my first ever Volvo will be delayed until June. It is an inscription t6. Currently driving a 2013 Lexus Rx350. Hope I didn't make a mistake changing to Volvo.

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Volvo XC90 T8
Silver xc90 T8 (new to forum)

HI All,

Just bought an XC90 T8 in Bright Silver Metallic. love the car, but have tons of hybrid questions.

What mode is the best mode to drive in to conserve both Fuel and Battery. In Hybrid mode, the battery depletes so quickly.

IMG_9508-sm.jpg

Maria

Reactions
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 XC90
Nice color!

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2010 Acura Mdx
Hi people [wave], Acura mdx guy here. Im here because the XC 90 caught my attention. hoping to hear some pros and cons about this beautiful looking suv before i make any moves.

VolvoFan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Welcome aboard

soonerfan

Reactions
State
OK
Country
United States
Hello everyone. I joined this group to finish up my research before replacing my wife's minivan with an XC90 by the end of the year. Before the minivan, she drove a V50 and loved it. After we had our third kid we had to sell it and get the minivan. I promised her I would get her back into a Volvo as soon as we could. She has gotten over the shock of the $60,000 price and is excited!
I'm sure everyone on here would agree that it is completely normal to built it online once a week and drive out of the way to drive past the dealership to admire them!

I have pretty much decided what option we are getting but am still deciding with the seats (standard or contour) and suspension (standard or air).

I look forward to learning from you guys!

Jason

XCMike

Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
Welcome Jason

dloftis

Reactions
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 volvo xc90, 2006 VW Beetle cov
Hi everyone,
This xc90 inscription edition is our first volvo. We traded a 2015 subaru outback that was plagued with problems. Subaru customer service was bad. Here's hoping this volvo is better than subaru in all ways. It was basically double the price.
We bought a twilight bronze color with air suspension.
Love it this first week.
We drove two different cadillac suv's before deciding on this ride. The xc90 was between the two caddy suv's in size so we settled, agreed on this size.
The only part I did not like is the dealership would not deal on the price. They did come down from sticker price but not much. Said with inscription models, they did not have to.

Reactions
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 XC90 T6 Momentum
Traded my wife's 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited for a 2017 T6 Momentum in bright silver. Great experience at dealership and actually got 8.5% off the sticker price. Looking forward to picking it up today and learning how to use all the cool features. It came in to the dealership Monday, Aug 8 and picking it up Friday August 12.