Burtman198

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 XC90 Inscription
Just picked up my 2017 XC90 Inscription from the dealer. Didn't notice till I got home that their is no cover in the rear storage area(type of cover that opens/close like a window shade). I was told by the sales person that it does come with the Inscription model when I ordered the vehicle back in September. Called the dealer and they are looking into it. Has anyone have this rear cover with their XC90 ?

dealcatcher

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United States
It's now an option on the 2017, even though the price on the inscription increased. Smh.

emoremio

Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 XC90 R-Design Polestar
I noticed that too and my salesman said it is not included anymore on 2017 models as most people once they remove it they never put it back.
I asked if I can have it just in case and he called me a few days later and gave it to me for free.

Burtman198

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 XC90 Inscription
My Dealer called me today and said that they had a cover for me at no charge! Impressed!!!!!

RonXC

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
My Dealer called me today and said that they had a cover for me at no charge! Impressed!!!!!
That's a dealer worth doing business with.

Burtman198

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 XC90 Inscription
Agree.........So far vary happy with Northtown Volvo in Buffalo NY

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 xc90
My 2016 came with one.

skippy1977

Reactions
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Volvo XC90
It was standard on the '16. Apparently they raised the price on the '17 and cut some features (although there are some nice new features too like the second generation pilot assist and standard apple car play).