Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

HypnoToad

Reactions
State
MN
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 XC90 (& 2006 XC70)
We got our fifth Volvo this year, we replaced the 2013 S60 with this 2016 XC90. Here's a picture from our road trip to Rocky Mountain National Park, this is on the Old Fall River Road:

IMG_20160905_154246593.jpg

Reactions
State
WI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 XC90 Inscription
Just put a deposit on an XC90 Inscription that was previously ordered by someone else at my dealership. They reordered a new XC90 with additional options. It has everything I wanted and a few items I don't really need with the right color combo. Black on Black. The best part is that it should be here in three to four weeks.

VolvoFan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Just put a deposit on an XC90 Inscription that was previously ordered by someone else at my dealership. They reordered a new XC90 with additional options. It has everything I wanted and a few items I don't really need with the right color combo. Black on Black. The best part is that it should be here in three to four weeks.
Congrats and welcome!

VolvoFan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Congrats and welcome!

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 XC90 T8
New member in Fillmore, California.

Bought T8 Inscription after cross-shopping Tesla Model X. Volvo interior is far superior. We owned 2005 XC70 CPO for 100K + happy miles.

We bought all factory dog accessories and load liner. Not thrilled with cage design compared to previous generation but rest of car is fantastic.

DJD562

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 XC90 T8 R-Design
Hello. New member from Southern California. Recently took delivery on a 2017 T8 R-Design. Love the car overall except for some of the quirkiness of the electronics and the poor solution to the tow bar (US version), which I canceled in my order.

Regarding this forum, I am concerned about the low number of members and zero to single digit responses to most posts.

VolvoFan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Welcome aboard.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2017 XC90 T8
Doug from Cobourg Ontario. I purchased 2017 XC90 T8.

teajaydc

Reactions
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 XC90
Expecting XC90 T6 Inscription to be delivered next week. Ordered in October.... very excited! I am replacing a Lexus Rx350.

crewcabrob

Reactions
State
NE
Country
United States
What I Drive
XC90 Inscription
I just picked up mine last Saturday. Ordered my 17 inscription in October too.

Rob

VolvoFan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Expecting XC90 T6 Inscription to be delivered next week. Ordered in October.... very excited! I am replacing a Lexus Rx350.
Congrats and welcome.

YULE1966

Reactions
State
NJ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2006 VOLVO XC 90
Hello everyone.
Is somebody can explain to me why I am getting oil in my cooler tank and how to fix it. This really bother me and I am afraid to drive the car.

LonestarXC90

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Hello everyone.
Is somebody can explain to me why I am getting oil in my cooler tank and how to fix it. This really bother me and I am afraid to drive the car.
It's most likely a leaking head gasket and you shouldn't drive it until its fixed.

YULE1966

Reactions
State
NJ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2006 VOLVO XC 90
The car is not overheating. The computer is telling me that I am low in coolant. My mechanic is telling me is probably the transmission oil. I am kind of confuse about all of this. The dashboard gauge stay in the middle.

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 Volvo XC90 Inscription
HarryI. New member with a new XC90 Inscription. My third Volvo over the years. I'm looking forward to gaining lots of good information on the forum.

alfy06

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2016 XC90 R-Design
Hi,

New to the forum, just want to say hi, own a 2016 Polestar XC90 R-design pearl white from Canada.

LonestarXC90

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Welcome guys[welcome]

VolvoFan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Welcome aboard [MENTION=710]alfy06[/MENTION] and [MENTION=689]HarryI[/MENTION]

Lkwall

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 xc90
My wife and I ha be driven volvos for almost 40 years and obviously have found the cars safe, comfortable and reliable blue.